Traveling with a Toddler


Hey Friends! 
Hallee and I made it to Minnesota on Thursday and we are having a great time visiting with family. The trip was surprisingly a piece of cake, beside when Hallee got very uncomfortable in her car seat and this mommy had to stop at a rest stop and hold her feet over her head on the changing table. One day she will read that and be super embarrassed but as for now she can’t read so it’s okay. The Mom hack for traveling with a one year old, snacks, toys, and drinks at all times! I went off and forgot my cooler at home so I had to make several gas station stops to make sure the little princess always had fresh milk in her cup. Hallee loves her snacks! We stopped at Culver’s and Hallee had her first experience with cheese curds (unhealthy, I know, don’t judge) and she loved them! What made the trip go by faster for me was listening to a book on Audible. Listening to a book helps me forget how long I have been driving and always makes the trip go by so much faster. The book I chose to listen to on the way to Minnesota was Girl Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis. I have lately become obsessed with Rachel Hollis, that book is a book every woman needs to read. I need more book recommendations now, so if you’ve read a good book that you think I would like please tell me in the comments below, I need something to listen to for the way home. Tomorrow we have a big day ahead of us as we are going to the Mall of America and this mama is excited to shop till she drops! Have a wonderful weekend!

Xoxo,
  • Faith 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Struggle is Real

Introduction

Summer!