One Year Old Must Haves!

Hello again friends,

Okay so I have been a mom now for a little over a year and I just want to help out any new mommies out there (or moms looking to try other products) and tell you what products have worked for us. A lot of the products I am going to mention I will link below and I heard about them either from Instagram, Youtube, or was turned onto them by a friend. For meal times I LOVE the silicone bibs with the tray to catch the food so it doesn’t fall in Hallee’s lap, less to clean up= one happy mommy. Another great mealtime product that my friend Ali turned me onto is the Grabease fork and spoon! This set is so great because the utensil handles are little knobs and they are so much easier for Hallee to hold onto! For teething babies I would have to recommend either the Itzy Ritzy or Bubaloo Baby teethers. Both of these teethers are dishwasher safe which makes clean up a breeze! Hallee loves the Bubaloo teether because it comes with chew beads for extra stuff to chew on and she loves the texture on the back of the Itzy Ritzy teethers... so they are both great to have on hand around the house. Recently Trueocity toothbrushes sent us some of their product to try and we love them. Hallee HATES brushing her teeth with a passion and this toothbrush is easy for her to hold onto and use as a “teether” and I can sneak in some  brushing while she thinks she just has a teether. For on the go I am loving the mini skip hop backpacks. If I am just making a quick run to Walmart, I dont want to drag the entire backpack with me so this is a lightweight option for quick trips to the store. If there are any products that you swear by that make your life so much easier please leave them in the comments below so I can check them out!

Xoxo,

Faith

Truocity Toothbrushes
Silicone Bibs
Itzy Ritzy : Use code FWBFF25 for 25% off
Grabease Fork and Spoon
Bubaloo Baby Teether
Skip Hop Zoo Backpack




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Struggle is Real

Introduction

Summer!