The Struggle is Real

Hello friends,
It has been a busy week, and next week is only going to get busier. I thought I would take a second to blog about things going on and what is on my mind. My (what seems like) 100th semester of college started this week and I am already over it. I have to keep on keeping on because I set the goal to GRADUATE in 2019 and by golly that is going to happen. It is a promise I am making to myself right now and I need everyone to help hold me accountable. Because, if you break promises to yourself, you aren’t making promises, your talking ( yes that’s a Rachel Hollis quote, if you knew that, we can be friends.) Hallee has been teething like crazy and along with that comes an awful attitude, but we are finally starting to get over that and she is as sweet as cupcakes once again! Next week, I go back to work, and I am more than ready. I am ready to be a working mama again and am excited get to see my crazy coworkers everyday. With working and school and raising my baby I still have to find time to clean my house and make meals for my family, if anyone wants to give me their endless energy for the next two weeks I would gladly take it. I need to think positive, this will be a good school year, this will be a good work year, and my house will stay clean. Positive thoughts create positive actions, so let’s all try and stay positive this week.

Who’s with me!?
Xoxo,
- Faith 



P.S Follow Me on Instagram #shamelessplug

Comments

  1. But why are you so perfect? You got this girl! I believe in you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Summer!