Organize Your Life

Hello friends,

Let’s talk about something we all struggle with, especially me, staying organized. This fall I am working 18-20 hours a week at Headstart, taking 9 college credit hours, taking care of Hallee (obviously), and running a household. Being a working mom, a student, and a wife can be exhausting, that is why it is important to stay on top of your tasks and be as organized as possible. The first step to becoming more organized would be to invest in a nice planner. The planner I have recently discovered is called The Purposeful Planner by Corie Clark and it has really helped me organize my life and even declutter my home. This specific planner is so amazing because it has a section to plan your menu for the month, a section for budgeting, and each day it gives you a 15 minute decluttering task! Yesterday I filled our my planner and wow it really helps break down everything you have to accomplish in a week and makes it a lot more manageable. I wrote down all of our bills in the budgeting section and I also wrote them all out on the monthly calendar so I know exactly when they need to be paid. Writing out bills on a monthly calendar has really helped my family with budgeting. Something I personally need to get better at is menu planning, I am terrible about not deciding what I am going to make until the day of, which is why I frequent walmart almost every day. My goal for this month is to get a better handle on menu planning, if anyone has any tasty (dairy-free) recipes I should try please leave them in the comments below! The second step that I have taken to getting more organized is decluttering, even before the Purposeful Planner I started to purge our house of things we don’t use and organize what we do so things are easier to find. I read an article recently that everyone should turn their hangers around in their closet at the beginning of the year and by the end if some are still turned around, get rid of what you haven’t worn. This is such a good idea for anyone who squires clutter like I do, clothes are a great place to start! I would love to hear about how you organize your life, let me know in the comments! 
**This post is a collaboration with Purposeful Planner by Corie Clark

Xoxo
- Faith ❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Struggle is Real

Introduction

Summer!